The Sentinel Dual UPS by Riello features a versatile 2U rack/tower format and online double-conversion power protection for critical servers, data storage systems, sensitive medical systems, industrial machinery, and emergency lighting systems. It is also possible to swap out the batteries without having to turn off the UPS or interrupt the load (Hot Swap), which ensures continuity of critical loads.
The Sentinel Dual delivers reliable power to edge applications with its high power density, simple plug and play installation, and intuitive LCD display panel and user interface. Modern real-time controls automatically alter fan speed based on load. This keeps the UPS's noise level below 40 dBA, allowing you to operate uninterruptedly.
An emergency function assures the operation of emergency systems such as emergency lighting, fire detection and extinguishing systems, and alarms. When the main power fails, the inverter starts powering the loads gradually (Soft Start) to avoid overload. For medium-voltage coils, Sentinel Dual can be installed in transformer rooms. It can be used to power these coils.
Battery Replacement Kit - RBKRUPS6
For a longer runtime, try the SDH 2200
Features & Benefits:
- 5 YEAR EXTENDED WARRANTY*
- Output power capacity: 1350 Watts / 1500VA
- 3-minute backup time at full load
- 2U Rack Height
- Double conversion topology
- Monitors and controls voltage and frequency
- With a 0.9 power factor, it protects more devices
- Handles non-linear loads, perfect for Blade servers
- Compact design, perfect for Edge applications
- Simple plug and play installation
- Versatile rackmount or freestanding tower format
- ECO and Smart Active modes reduce power consumption
- Emergency function
- Low noise level
- Fully configurable using software
- 1 optional communication card slot
- 1 USB port and 1 serial port
- Output Connections - 8 IEC C13 (10A) sockets
- Input Connections - 1 IEC C14 (10A)
Please Note: Rack Rail Kit is sold separately
*The warranty period commences on the invoice date and covers any mechanical faults or failures.