The APC Smart-UPS On-Line by Schneider Electric is a high-performance uninterruptible power supply (UPS) that delivers reliable power protection for businesses. It offers online double-conversion power protection with scalable runtime, extensive management features, and dependability millions of IT workers worldwide trust.
Ideal for business-critical systems that require runtime in hours, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with multiple external battery packs to meet demanding requirements. The integrated PowerChute Network Shutdown software enables unattended and graceful shutdown of network operating systems. This makes it especially suitable for unstaffed locations where remote, off-site control is critical.
One of the unique features of Smart-UPS On-Line is its high-efficiency 'green mode,' which achieves 98% efficiency. This mode saves energy and cooling expenses and ensures optimal performance and reliability. The graphical LCD panel with multicolour lighting and an intuitive interface provides extensive and accurate information while allowing for local configuration. Temperature-compensated charging enhances battery life, and intelligent algorithms indicate when batteries need to be replaced. The UPS can also notify the user when batteries need to be replaced and automatically identify when additional battery packs are added.
For reliable power protection of business-critical systems, the APC Smart-UPS On-Line by Schneider Electric is an excellent choice. It's advanced features and management capabilities ensure your business's uptime and efficiency. Moreover, its high-efficiency 'green mode' can help you save on energy and cooling expenses while keeping your systems running smoothly.
In addition to the UPS unit, the Smart-UPS On-Line package includes a CD with software, an installation guide, rack mounting brackets, hardware, and support rails, a temperature probe, a USB cable, a warranty card, and a web/SNMP management card.
Features & Benefits:
- Output power capacity: 6kWatts / 6kVA
- 2m 28s run time for 6kwatts load
- 4U Rack Height
- Protects equipment after a complete discharge of the battery
- Auto-recognition of external batteries
- Energy meter providing power usage for energy conscious users
- High-efficiency Green Mode
- Preinstalled network management card providing remote management
- SmartSlot Interface
- Two-year repair or replace warranty (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery
- Output Connections - (1) Hard wire 3-wire (H N + E) (Battery Backup), (4) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), (1) Hard Wire 3-wire (H N + G) (Battery Backup), (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (4) IEC 60320 C19 (Battery Backup)
- Input Connections - Hard wire 3-wire (1P + N + E)