Socomec's NETYS RT is a line of single-phase UPS units designed to protect IT systems in a rack or tower, such as servers and networking devices, VoIP communication systems, structured cabling systems, video surveillance systems, control systems, switching, and Edge data centres. Setting up NETYS RT is easy. At the first launch, there is nothing to set up. The "tower-to-rack" method saves time and space, and the "tower" mode takes up little space.
Using online double-conversion technology with a sinusoidal waveform, the NETYS RT completely filters out all disturbances from or to the mains power supply and provides the highest level of utility protection. A large input voltage tolerance lowers the number of battery mode switches, which lengthens the life of the battery. It is possible to set up 1+1 parallel and redundant systems to make sure that essential utilities are always available (5–11 kVA models up to 22 kVA). The series also has a plug-in manual bypass that can be switched on the fly.
The NETYS RT is easy to use because its LCD screen is simple and easy to move around. The communication package has USB connections for UPS management and relay board cards, an SNMP interface, and RS485 options for Li-ion battery BMS.
Even after installation, hot-swappable modular battery extensions (EBM) provide longer and more flexible backup times to meet all backup needs. There is a way to tell how old the battery is, it can be charged quickly for very long backup times, and it works with lithium-ion battery technology.
Features & Benefits:
- 7 minutes runtime 75% load
- Online double-conversion topology with input PFC and automatic bypass
- Sinusoidal waveform
- Versatile 2U rack/tower format (includes rack-mounting kit)
- Clear & simple LCD interface
- Optional hot-swappable battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all backup time requirements, even after installation
- Ideal for servers and networking devices, VoIP communication systems, structured cabling systems, video surveillance systems, control systems, switching and Edge data centres
- Connection for battery extension modules
- Power off the UPS remotely
- Internal temperature sensor
- (1) slot for communication options such as dry-contact interface or NET VISION SNMP card
- USB port for UPS management based on HID protocol + MODBUS RTU (RS232) + RS485 for Li-ion battery BMS
- LOCAL VIEW software for local UPS monitoring and shutdown for Windows, Linux and MAC Osx
- Input: C14 IEC 320 (10A)
- Output: (6) IEC 320 C13 (10A)
- 3-year warranty (equipment only, batteries excluded)
Please note: Images are for illustration purposes.