Salicru's SLC TWIN RT2 series UPSs can protect a wide range of environments, including virtualized or non-virtualized server systems, voice and data networks, ERP systems, CRM solutions, document management, and more. All of these depend on the reliability of the electrical supply that powers them. This uninterruptible power supply has electrical protection features that are unmatched for critical servers.
The dual tower/rack format can be used in any location and, with the built-in PDU strip, makes it easy to connect the loads that need to be protected. As a bonus, their output power factor (VA=W) is the same as their input power factor (VA=W), which increases the power density and reduces the space needed for the UPS to be installed.
The LCD screen is swivel-mounted to make it easier to move around. In terms of serial communications, they have USB, RS-232, and relay interfaces, as well as a smart slot that can be used to add an SNMP card, MODBUS, or potential-free contacts. There are also software packages that can be used to monitor and manage the devices that are being protected.
For applications that need a lot of battery power, extra battery modules and solutions with extra chargers can be used. For applications that need extra protection or more power, there is the option to connect up to three devices in parallel.
Features & Benefits:
- Output power capacity: 5000 Watts / 5kVA
- No internal batteries
- Online double-conversion technology
- Unity output power factor PF=1
- Convertible tower/rack format
- Parallelable up to 3 units
- Swivel-mount control panel
- RS232 and USB-HID communication interfaces
- Smart slot for SNMP and relays
- Available backup extensions
- Eco-mode operation
- SLC Greenergy Solutions
- Management software
- Pure sine wave output
- Backup battery for mains interruptions
- Two-year warranty
- Output Connections - Terminals + PDU
- PDU Output Connections - 4 x IEC C13, 2 x IEC C19
- Input Connections - Terminals
Please Note: Rack Rail Kit sold separately