The SLC TWIN PRO2 UPS series by Salicru is the ideal solution for ensuring a safe power supply and protection to ERP systems, CRM solutions, intranets/extranets, and corporate networks in the event of a wide range of potential disruptions, which can cause irreparable damage or incur high costs to all of these critical systems. This UPS utilises online double-conversion technology, which is the most up-to-date for protecting critical systems because it provides a fully stabilised and filtered sinusoidal supply voltage.
The solution is available in a tower configuration with a single-phase output voltage. The single-phase input provides a unitary output power factor, the most optimum for systems and environments with high energy needs. Another important feature is that it can be used in a variety of ways, which is made possible by the different operating modes: online, batteries, eco-mode, bypass, frequency converter, and parallel redundancy.
The control and monitoring options are diverse: on the one hand, an LCD display and keypad for local device operation, and on the other, various communication options (USB HID and RS-232 interfaces, as well as a slot for SNMP, RS-485, and AS-400 cards) that allow the UPS to be integrated into standard or virtualised platforms for management, incident notification, and remote maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
- Output power capacity: 8000 Watts / 8kVA
- Online double-conversion technology
- Output power factor PF=1
- Parallelable up to 3 units
- Control panel LCD display and keypad
- RS232 and USB-HID communication interfaces
- Smart slot for SNMP and relays
- Available backup extensions
- Eco-mode operation
- Management software
- Pure sine wave output
- Bypass in the event of an incident, overload etc.
- Two-year warranty
- Output Connections - 2 x IEC C13, 2 x Hardwired
- Input Connections - Hardwired