The 9SX UPS by Eaton ensures high availability, flexibility, and sophisticated protection for infrastructure, industrial, medical, information technology, networking, storage, and telecommunications. It delivers double-conversion protection in a convenient 3U rack/tower format.
With a power factor of 0.9, the 9SX offers 28% more power than other UPSs in its class. It delivers more power to servers than other UPSs with the same amount of power and a lower power factor.
A maintenance bypass is available (as an option) allowing quick replacement of the UPS without powering down important systems. Stronger, longer-lasting batteries: Eaton ABM battery management technology uses a three-stage charging method that doubles battery life. 9SX additionally includes battery replacement dates.
On a single panel, the new graphical LCD displays the UPS's status and measurements. Additional setup options are available. The 9SX can track energy usage. The LCD or Eaton's Intelligent Power Software can display kWh values. This software works with leading virtualization and cloud orchestration platforms. Load segment control prioritises non-essential equipment shutdowns to extend battery life for key devices. 9SX has serial, USB, and an additional slot for a communication card.
Features & Benefits:
- Output power capacity: 10000 Watts / 11kVA
- 5-minute typical backup time at 7000 Watts
- 6U Rack Height
- Double conversion topology
- Monitors and controls voltage and frequency
- With a 0.9 power factor, it protects more devices
- Internal bypass allows service continuity in case of UPS fault
- Next-generation graphical LCD display
- Meter energy consumption (at the UPS level)
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Advanced Battery Management (ABM) technology extends battery life
- 1 optional communication card slot (network management card, relay card or network and industrial card)
- 1 USB port and 1 serial port
- Up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules can be added to extend runtime
- Remote ON/OFF, Remote power OFF and Relay output
- Two-year warranty
- Output Connections - Terminal block
- Input Connections - Terminal block (up to 16 mm²)
Please Note; Rack Kit (9RK) sold separately