APC Smart-UPS On-Line by Schneider Electric was created with business performance in mind. A high-performance UPS engineered to manage demanding power conditions when uptime and efficiency are essential. Smart-UPS On-Line offers high-quality online double-conversion power protection with scalable runtime, extensive management features, and the dependability that millions of IT workers worldwide rely on.
Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with multiple external battery packs to meet demanding requirements when business-critical systems require runtime in hours rather than minutes. The integrated PowerChute Network Shutdown software allows unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems, making it ideal for unstaffed locations where remote, off-site control is critical.
In addition to its best-in-class power density, Smart-UPS On-Line has a high-efficiency 'green mode' that achieves 98% efficiency, saving energy and cooling expenses without sacrificing performance or dependability. The graphical LCD panel with multicolour lighting and intuitive interface provides extensive and accurate information while allowing for local configuration. Temperature-compensated charging enhances battery life, and intelligent algorithms indicate when to replace it. The UPS can notify the user when batteries need to be replaced and can automatically identify when more battery packs are added automatically.
Includes: CD with software, Communication cable, Country-specific detachable power cord, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Network management card, Rack mounting brackets, Rack mounting hardware, Rack Mounting support rails, Temperature probe, USB cable, Warranty card
Features & Benefits:
- Output power capacity: 1000 Watts / 1000VA
- 8m 27s run time for 1000 watts load
- 2U Rack Height
- Protects equipment after a complete discharge of the battery
- Auto-recognition of external batteries
- Energy meter providing power usage for energy conscious users
- High-efficiency Green Mode
- Preinstalled network management card providing remote management
- Three-year repair or replace warranty (excluding battery) and 2 years for battery
- Output Connections - (6) IEC 60320 C13 (Battery Backup), (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Input Connections - IEC 60320 C14
- Cord Length - 1.8m